1. PixTeller editor crashes
We are aware of crash issues due to the variety of the internet browsers or memory limits on some devices. You can refresh your page and most often the editor will recover, but be aware that you will lose all data.
2. Why the icons from PixTeller Editor don’t work?
Browsers addons like "ad blocker" may block the Icons popup.
If you encounter this, you should disable the addon, restart the browser and the icons will work, but be aware that you will lose all data.
3. Why PixTeller Editor doesn't work?
PixTeller is supported by most modern browsers, so make sure that your browser it's up to date. For now, on mobile devices PixTeller Editor it's unavailable.
4. Why was an image I created deleted?
Images reported as containing a trademark, copyright violation, spam, advertising, offensive materials/nudity, duplicate of another post will be deleted without prior notice, or if a PixTeller administrator considers it has inappropriate content.
5. My copyright image was posted on PixTeller without my permission
If you come across your work on our site, please "Report it" or submit a completed DMCA complaint to abuse[at]pixteller[dot]com to have your image removed.
1. Why set a poster as Private?
If your post is not in English or if you don’t want it to be displayed on any page section mark it as private! Notice: if your post it's public and it's not in English it will be deleted without prior notice.
2. What types of images I am allowed to upload?
We allow any type of images except for those that violate the terms of service.
3. Can I post just an image without text?
Yes, you can, but do not forget to remove the default text and give a title to your future post.
4. Can I remove the PixTeller Watermark?
No, at this moment we don't have such option.
5. Is PixTeller editor available on mobile devices?
No, at this moment PixTeller Editor it's not supported on mobile devices, but we work on it.
For PixTeller Users
1. Can I share PixTeller images on my website?
Yes, if you own a website you can use your new images there. Also, we’d appreciate if you’d share also the original photo URL
2. Do we have any plans for a Pixteller application for mobile devices?
Yes, we hope that soon will be also an Android and iOS application.
3. Can someone share or download my images without having access to my account information?
Any image can be downloaded and shared with others.
4. What are the points listed on a user profile?
The points shown on a user profile page it's a score based on the number of hots and views of user’s images.
Please feel free to use our contact form or send us an email at office[at]pixteller[dot]com if you have any questions, comments or suggestion.